Sunday, July 24, 2011

I Have A Bad Feeling About This, Scully

Supposed Norwegian Psycho

TV conspiracy investigator played by Judaic David Dukovny

10 comments:

JJT said...

This may interest you:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/china-and-iran-bypass-dollar-plan-oil-barter-system-and-deeper-dive-iranian-oil-bourse
"China has decided to commence an barter system in which Iranian oil is exchanged directly for Chinese exports."

I'd benefit from your opinion on this.

James O'Meara said...

JJT,

I saw the same zerohedge article. You think Norway and this are related, another distraction, as opposed to retribution for the Palestinian state support? Possible, the the Iran thing hasn't really been on anyone's radar. More likely: the Hong Kong silver exchange opened on Friday.

Anonymous said...

OK your blog is a great one to try this out, because it has a homo angle.

Surely you know about Michelle Bachman's husband that runs a "Christian Psychology Clinic" that is rumored to run "ex gay therapy" programs?

So there is a rumor flying around now that Breivik spent 2 months in "Lake Elmo MN" where the clinic is supposedly located. This has appeared on whatreallyhappened and a few blogs. I have no idea if it's true.

When Loughner shot Congresswoman Giffords, a blogger who was theoretically "on our side" started a rumor that Loughner was Jewish and went to the same synangogue as Giffords. This shot around the blogosphere but seems to have been made up out of whole cloth. My initial reaction to this story is that it's the same thing.

But if there is something to it, this brings up a very sinister connection. There's a lot of talk about Breivik being a big fan of Geert Wilders.

Geert Wilders has stated that he was raised in an infamous Australian school/psychology clinic that had ALL the trappings of a cult front for psychological research. All the kids were blonde or had their hair dyed blonde, etc.

They are breeding blonde haired blue eyed super goyim philo-semites! I'm only half joking.

If they are actually running psychological experiments to turn gay people straight, imagine what else they are doing.

And I'm not talking about "counselling them to pray the gay away" kind of "therapy" I'm talking about drugs, electroshock, hormones, you name it.

As to your question to JJT above, I'm guessing this is retaliation for supporting Palestine. Russia confirmed support for Palestine earlier this year and shortly thereafter suffered a terrorist attack at the airport.

You still live in New York City? You're nuts.

JJT said...

I do not believe they are related (the China/Iran barter and horror in Norway).

NS Germany used barter effectively and bypassed the Judaic banking system. It further enraged the easily enraged warmongers.

Since America is the *playground* this doesn't sound good for humanity.

...

Have I mentioned that I really enjoy reading your writing? I do. Thanks for your contribution.

I was raised Catholic, with all that brings. I still *feel* Catholic, I suppose. Anyways, I never could find it in me to feel anything negative for gays. I'm starting to understand why. As the Spanish say: No me nace. It just isn't naturally in me. It's foreign. I'd much rather live among White gays than black Catholics.

JJT said...

Anon, it was the wikileaks guy who was raised in a cult, not Wilders, as far as I know.

Floris van Holland said...

Such a good looking Aryan man, competent, hard-working, rightist views (though rather naive), maybe gay... I would really like him :-) So disappointing that he is also a psycho...

Anonymous said...

JJT you are of course right, I was thinking of Julian Assange of Wikileaks. I'm getting my Aryan Media Superheros confused. Thank you for the correction.

Floris van Holland said...

On second thought, the problem with Anders Breivist is not that he is mad. He is quite intelligent, wel read, competent etc. But he has rejected all empathy, he has become cold as ice.

Maybe this should be a warning for us. Our justified anger about what is being done to the white man should not make us forget that we have a heart.

Our fight should be as intelligent as possible instead of violent. After all, we ARE the civilized species, are we not?

As for Anders, I wish for him that he meets another man who can show him the way to his heart again.

Anonymous said...

Time magazine interviews childhood friend, says this:

He also allegedly attempted to improve his appearance with the help of a plastic surgeon. The friend alluded to the fact that Breivik went under the knife a few years ago in the U.S.: “He was very pleased. He had had surgery on his forehead, nose and chin.”

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/07/26/bullying-and-plastic-surgery-childhood-friend-speaks-out-on-anders-breiviks-life/

Anonymous said...

I try to remain skeptical of the conspiracy theories, as they are far too easy to spin. I don't see any connection between ABB and the half-Jewish actor from the X-philes. ABB is typically nordic racially; it there's a kind of meta-Jewish link here it is in his pro-Zionist, pro-Jewish views, and maybe in his Free Masonry. But he's pro-homosexual, pro-gay rights, too. In other words he's a neo-con, Geert Wilders type, a Fjordman, Gates-of-Vienna type, an "islamophobe". So he's a product of the Jewish psychological assault on the West, in that he's confused about some of the ultimate causes of our current problems, and he's definitely confused about his methods in dealing with those problems.

Still, the question has to be asked on this blog: ABB, Wild Boy, or not?